tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r395980 - in /tomcat/container/tc5.5.x: catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session/ManagerBase.java webapps/docs/changelog.xml
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:40:23 GMT
there is no need to create a branch as we have a replacement module
modules/ha with the exact same code base, that was created so that
refactoring could be done on clustering code.
This new module is the obvious choice for refactoring, and if
successful, we can vote to backport or not to the stable module.

Filip