tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r395980 - in /tomcat/container/tc5.5.x: catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session/ManagerBase.java webapps/docs/changelog.xml
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:33:55 GMT
cause we have finally reached a stable state, after .16 releases. Its
equally simple to create a new subclass instead of touching and
refactoring the old ones, now that they are stable. Again, both you and
Remy where the ones that 2 months ago said that we don't want to
refactor in the stable branch, so the -1 is still valid.

Filip