tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Schilling <schill...@cognitiongroup.biz>
Subject Re: Tomcat & JDK for PDA arm processor
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:00:23 GMT
IBM's J9 VM is probably the best implementation for running J2ME
flavored Java code.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/wireless/weme_eval_runtimes.html

I've been working with it a lot, and it was better than Jeode.  The only
problem being that it's hard to figure out from IBM where you can just
purchase the VM.  For the moment you have to download the trial version
of their Web Services Device Developer application, which includes the
J9 VM.

Richard Schilling
Cognition Group, Inc.
Seattle, WA USA