tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject AJP 1.4
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:23:24 GMT
We have a case wherein the header data is larger than 8K which is
causing a mod_jk failure due to the hard-wired 8K limit in AJP 1.3.

Is there enough AJP 1.4 code in place to address this issue, e.g. in the
latest mod_jk?

Is there Tomcat-side support for handling AJP 1.4?  In Tomcat 5?  5.5
(native or Java)?

I tried just changing type=ajp13 to ajp14 in workers.properties and
changing to AJP/1.4 in server.xml -- and was rewarded with nice startup
failure messages in Tomcat to let me know at least my attempt at
configuration was way off.

Is there a way to use existing AJP 1.4 code to attain AJP/1.3-level
functionality plus a larger (or negotiated) header packet limit?

--
Jess Holle