tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: configurable AJP Buffer Size
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:21:11 GMT
KARNATI, SRINIVASA R [AG/1000] wrote:
> I would like to extend AJP buffer size (in org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp) as a
> configurable option. We really needed the buffer above 8 kb (because of
> Kerberos integration.)

-1.

Makes no sense because other side has no clue about that.
If you need larger packet size make your own flavor of
Tomcat and mod_jk or mod_proxy_ajp or isapi_redirector
with desired maximum packet size. It will not be AJP1/3
compliant for sure.

I can accept the idea, but *only* for AJP1.4 protocol,
that we have intention to implement for quite some time.

--
Mladen.