tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: servlets 2.5 in Catalina
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:08:13 GMT
fcarrion@elektra.com.mx wrote:
> Hi the list,
>
> Just to tell you that I have implemented the the servlets 2.5
> specifications. You can have a glance on
> http://wwwetu.utc.fr/~fcarrion/Tomcat.html
> I know that there is still some work on this small patch but right now
> what do you gays think of it ?

The Servlet 2.5 implementation is already in progress. I have no problem
reusing portions of this patch (although there are some I don't agree
with) instead of duplicating the work. Given that the contribution
covers a few classes and stuff, if you intend to contribute this code, I
think you should sign a CLA (and also state that you agree to the
inclusion of the code).

Rémy