tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: servlets 2.5 in Catalina
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:08:13 GMT wrote:
> Hi the list,
> Just to tell you that I have implemented the the servlets 2.5
> specifications. You can have a glance on
> I know that there is still some work on this small patch but right now
> what do you gays think of it ?

The Servlet 2.5 implementation is already in progress. I have no problem
reusing portions of this patch (although there are some I don't agree
with) instead of duplicating the work. Given that the contribution
covers a few classes and stuff, if you intend to contribute this code, I
think you should sign a CLA (and also state that you agree to the
inclusion of the code).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message