tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Schönhaber <mailing-tomcat-...@schoenhaber.de>
Subject Re: Build failing
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:24:33 GMT
Filip Hanik - Dev lists wrote:
> It expects there to be a tomcat-native-1.1.3 referenced in the build file
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/
>
> either we change the build to download -current, or publish a
> 1.1.3.tar.gz file,
>
> anyone up for the task?

If I followed the discussion here on tomcat-dev correctly, the plan is to
release tomcat-native 1.1.3 this Friday and to cut Tomcat 5.5.17 later the
same day. So this will not be a problem for long.

What I did to make a trunk build today was to change the version number in
tcnative's header file to 1.1.3, tar.gz it and place it where Tomcat's ant
script expected it and the build completed successfully. I also built a
tcnative-1.so from the patched source so that the new-built Tomcat would
accept it.

Regards
  mks