tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-frederic Clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bad permissions in the 5.5.16 sources tar file.
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:46:14 GMT
Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]
Sure... But my question was more why are the permission not ok in the
tar file?

>They probably should have svn:executable set on them at some point.
>

>>Cheers
>>
>>Jean-Frederic

>This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the intended
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

>In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.