tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Tomcat 6 source organisation part 2
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:40:09 GMT
Hi,

Given the comments, I propose using a single repository with the
following structure (based on our root "tomcat" repository):
- tc6.0.x/trunk:
   - src/share: all the relevant sources go there
   - webapps: all our current webapps, including the examples webapps
(note: portions of the source of certain webapps could be included in
the main source tree)
   - src/native: the current tcnative code
- tc6.0.x/branches
- tc6.0.x/tags

I suppose mod_jk will stay where it is right now. I was also thinking
about merging commons-modeler in the tomcat.util packages, retaining the
functionality that we use (AFAIK, there are commons-modeler users out
there, I saw at least a couple articles over the years).

Any other ideas ?

Rémy