tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Wannamaker <Ke...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 source organisation
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:50:58 GMT
+1 for consolidating into a single module/src folder.

maven has matured since I last looked.  It seems the biggest advantages
for us would be dependency management and a common build layout.  I
don't have a feel for how much work it would take to convert, but it
doesn't seem like we would loose much if that approach were taken.

Keith