tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: DTrace analysis of TC-Cluster Multicast
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:35:27 GMT
correctness can be achieved in many different ways,  synchronization
just happens to be the easiest one.
The build is working, including session replication (modules
groupcom,ha,storeconfig-ha), just uncomment one line in
container/modules/build.properties and tomcat builds the new modules
instead of the old.
I have a lot of refactoring and optimization left to do.

Filip