tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: tomcat 5.5 Cluster and JMX Re: svn commit: r379938 - /tomcat/container/tc5.5.x/modules/cluster/to-do.txt
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:05:20 GMT
 >Peter Rossbach wrote:

as you might understand, it will take me longer time to explain the
design to you than to just do it, and you can learn it from the code
itself. you'll catch on it it eventually.

 >Q: Break your ReplicationListener/ClusterReceiverBase change the
cluster default mode ?

I don't understand the question.

 >One of me ideas is, that we build a cluster regession test suite.
 >I start a ant base cluster config generation project and hope I finished
 >this work at middle of next month.

excellent, I have a home grown test suite for replication accuracy in
synchronized mode, I can donate that to you.

 >Q: Have you test your changes with the other ClusterReceiver class
SocketReplicationListener ?

Not yet, its on the agenda.

Filip