tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: never say never...
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:51:54 GMT
I really try to avoid these threads cause I'm not interested in debates
nor the political aspects of open source projects and how they work,
but the user brings up a good point, with a probable solution, and I
don't see how a non committer response like the one below is even justified.
I'm not intending to start a flame war here, just asking for a little
bit more courtesy.
Think about it, what would the tomcat project be without its users?

Filip