tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Cluster - Extra Bytes at Message transfer?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:56:48 GMT
Thanks Peter for the explanation, that will save me some time.
I have noticed that several default values changed between 5.0 and 5.5.
I think its better in the future to leave the default values as is, but
give the user an option to change it.
Don't change it for them, wouldn't be a default value if we change it.

Filip