tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Herrmann <...@jadn.com>
Subject Re: Building Tomcat
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:53:54 GMT

Humm.  Since the instructions on the page are broken (cvs and not
subversion, the build.properties.defaults include sites and urls that
are out of date), perhaps the page should be removed.   Or a disclaimer
should be added to the page saying that the 5.0 series is not actively
maintained and that developers should persue the 5.5 line.

-bob