tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Marc de Klerk <madekl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Persistent storage of sessions, why no Principal?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:33:25 GMT
Thanks for your reply,

I must be subscribed there by mistake... It would be great if I was unsubscribed.
Thanks,
Marc

----- Original Message ----
From: Roland Turner (Apache) <raz.ncnpur.bet@raz.cx>
To: Marc de Klerk <madeklerk@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:25:15 PM
Subject: Re: Persistent storage of sessions, why no Principal?

Hi Marc,

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 10:05 -0800, Marc de Klerk wrote:
> is this spam or can you guys take me out of the mailing list?

I'm puzzled by your reply.

- Are you unaware that you're subscribed to dev@tomcat.apache.org?
(Given that it averages ~20 messages a day, I assume that you cannot
possibly be unaware of your subscription to it.)

or

- Do you feel that questions about the innards of Tomcat's source code
are out of place on dev@tomcat.apache.org?

Something else?

- Raz