tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 source organisation
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:15:26 GMT
We can have maven2 dependency management without use maven2 complete.

see. http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html

I thing maven is good for standard prepare/compile/test, but is heavy
to use with spezial things like the current tomcat release build. I
have heard that some "go back to ant" discussion start at the
jetspeed project.

Peter