tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Initial EL/JSP 2.1 Contribution
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 01:11:31 GMT
Shouldn't we also have something under servletapi for the javax.el stuff?

More generally, I agree with Remy that it would be nice to have an
ASF-licensed implementation of Servlet-2.5/JSP-2.1, rather than relying on
the official version from GlassFish.  However, I realize that this is more
contentious, so probably belongs in a separate thread ;-).