tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Nightly builds broken
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:48:40 GMT
Hi,
A user pointed out to me that our nightly builds appear to be broken.
First I assumed it was due Gump unhappiness and I thought Mark T and
Bill B fixed it over the past few days.  But last night's builds still
look whacky: http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-5/nightly/.
The binaries are 45 bytes in size and invalid, the sources are about
200MB in size (Tomcat 5.5.15 correct source distros are a little less
than 6MB).

Also as an aside, all the Gump files still call it jakarta-tomcat-*
rather than apache-tomcat-* or just tomcat-*.  I'm not a Gump expert,
but I believe the Gump project file we want to update is (at least)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/jakarta-tomcat-catalina.xml.

Thoughts?

--
Yoav Shapira