tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat v5.5.15 Stability
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:12:17 GMT
We had issues with APR on Solaris, but:

    * These were with 5.5.12 (and I believe were related to shutdown).
    * We've not had time to investigate further, so we've not bothered
      anyone (as this may be our APR build or some such).

Overall, even if this was reproducible I'd not consider these worth
withholding the stable label unless this could be shown to be a
regression from previous "stable" releases containing APR.  [Thus I
wouldn't have considered this worth holding up 5.5.12 at any rate and
only worth holding up 5.5.15 if it worked in 5.5.12 (and was
reproducible, of course).]

--
Jess Holle