tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat v5.5.15 Stability
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:15:19 GMT
M A wrote:
> I have issue with the APR not delivering a page that was approx 14KB in
> size,
> I did post it on here but no one responded.

The thing you've posted makes no sense without
some way how to reproduce the bug.
This means that you would need to give us the jsp
and the exact procedure how to duplicate the bug.

BTW, what happens if you use some 'normal' client?

> Is it a show stopper well for me it is it means i cant use APR ..

Well, the APR works both on RHEL kernels and Debian one,
because I use regulary both of those platforms for testing.

Regards,
Mladen.