tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r360466 - /tomcat/connectors/trunk/jk/java/org/apache/coyote/ajp/AjpAprProcessor.java
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 08:44:09 GMT
billbarker@apache.org wrote:
> Author: billbarker
> Date: Sat Dec 31 16:24:57 2005
> New Revision: 360466

> Log:
> Fix handling of the special first Body-Chunk packet.
>
> Somebody that knows the APR interface better than me could probably clean this up (e.g.
swallow an unread first Body-Chunk in recycle instead of in process).  However, it probably
doesn't actually make much difference in terms of processing speed.

> I haven't actually tested this, but now it's doing much the same thing as the JK/Java
Connector, so it should be fine.

If it works, then it's really cool since it's so simple. The performance
impact should be very small, I think.

Rémy