tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: truncated server.xml got when storing config on condition that more than one vitual host with same application base directory "webapps" were defined.
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:29:55 GMT
It storeconfig server.xml saving after add a new host works for me!

I have tested with current svn head.

create host with fixed MBean descriptor from MBeanFactory (Thanks for
this)
and store server.xml with mbean StoreConfig.storeConfig().

Regards
Peter

My saved server.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Server
     port="8010"
     shutdown="8010">
   <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"/

   <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreConfigLifecycleListener"
/>
   <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"/>
   <GlobalNamingResources>
     <Resource
       auth="Container"
       name="UserDatabase"
       type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
       pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml"
       factory="org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabaseFactory"/>
   </GlobalNamingResources>
   <Service
       name="Catalina">
     <Connector