tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject RE: Re: Initial EL/JSP 2.1 Contribution
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:05:17 GMT

We obviously can't include GlassFish's version under Apache licensing.
However, we could include an independently developed version.

Since the implementation you gave a link to at the start of this thread
seems to be missing all of it's javadoc comments, I'm guessing that it isn't
simply a copy of the GlassFish code :), so probably would qualify.

> >Bill Barker wrote:
> >> Shouldn't we also have something under servletapi for the
> javax.el stuff?
> >I was applying lazy instantiation ;) When someone shouts for it (and
> >assuming they don't just create it themselves) I'll add it.
> Until then
> >I had assumed we would build with the official jars.
> >
> >Mark

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.