tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Babu <vijayb...@gmail.com>
Subject Internationalization Problem with Tomcat 5.5.9
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:15:05 GMT
Hi all,

I am facing a problem with i18n using Tomcat 5.5.9.  I have an application
which has been internationalized for a couple of  languages and is working
fine with Tomcat 4.1.x. But the same application when deployed in Tomcat
5.5.9 does not work. When a jsp page having some text is accessed, its
displaying "??????" marks instead of the locale specific text.  I could not
figure out whats causing this problem. Does any one have  idea of what
could be the problem or  is there any configuration change that needs to be
done in Tomcat 5.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob