tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat v5.5.14 Stability
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:04:19 GMT
got it, I would have placed that in the body, with the payload info
instead of altering the protocol.
but I am glad you got it fixed.
I have been too busy to work on the tomcat project this year, and it
sounds like it will be a little while before 5.5 reaches the stability
for us to move to it. I hope to have more time next year.

Filip