tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat v5.5.14 Stability
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:52:00 GMT
Hey!

I have changed the cluster message header format long time ago 5.5.10.
In some situations TCP Stack split the message, then the
receiver byte array  interpretation start to early. Arrggh, after first
exception the receiver socket is hanging and replication transfer
stops.....
Wait a little bit and tomcat crash with OutOfMemory or hanging.

Peter