tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From John Lewis <jle...@unicon.net>
Subject Re: Cross-Context Session Replication
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 05:15:27 GMT
Peter,

This is excellent news!  We are very excited that you are going to be
working on this.

There was already any entry in ASF Bugzilla for this issue: bug #35710.
  I have taken the liberty of updating the notes to reflect this
discussion and of assigning it to you -- I hope that is alright.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you in
this.  Thanks so much!

John