tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rafael H. Schloming" <>
Subject Re: directory listings
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:44:16 GMT
I can confirm that the benchmarks I was doing were without XSLT. I was
using a directory with 2000 empty files on a dual processor 2.8Ghz Xeon
with 1G of RAM. I didn't make any changes to the default config produced
by ant deploy.

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 19:18 +0000, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Tim Funk wrote:
> > It looks like this issue only occurs when the XSLT transformation is
> > done on the directory listing. Which is not an out of box configuration
> > so there is no worry for DOS (in case anyone is wondering).
> Actually, there is an issue here without the XSLT. This is why
> directory listing is now disabled by default. See
> Mark

Rafael H. Schloming <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: