tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Brinkley <junk.brink...@gmail.com>
Subject bug #36852
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:13:22 GMT
Hey there,
 Back in September, I entered a bug (36852) concerning incorrect behavior
when a <Loader> element is nested inside a <Context> element. I spent a fair
bit of time tracing through the tomcat source code, and included a proposed
fix that is very minimal (two or three lines of code.) I have been running
with this fix in my environment for a couple months now, and it works just
great.
 The bug is still in the NEW state, and I am very eager to get my fix
incorporated into Tomcat proper so I can use the latest official builds
rather than my one-off build. I think the fix is very straightforward ... is
there some reason why it hasn't been applied yet, or is there any way that
it can be applied in an upcoming minor release?
 Thanks so much, and thanks for maintaing such a great product!
--matt