tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] APR or NIO ?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 01:33:30 GMT
I hope you are not serious... Sorry if I sounded too critical of the
APR code - it is a great
piece of code in many ways, I just didn't like some (probably minor) things.

If you have a problem with 'refactoring' - right now it is in sandbox,
and I can as well
change the package name and make it a completely separate connector.
And I'm in no hurry to
check anything in the main branch - the sandbox is prefect for me, so
no need to worry about this.

Costin