tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r331062 - in /tomcat/sandbox/java/org/apache/coyote: ./ adapters/ standalone/
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:33:06 GMT
I think cocoon is also using rhino, and few other projects - ant is
using it via BSF.

In any case - it is just an example, not required in any way - it's
easier to do some tests and experiments in a scripting language. The
build.xml file will just detect if js.jar is available and skip this
file otherwise ( nothing depends on the JsAdapter ).

Costin

On 11/5/05, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:

> [...]
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.