tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Keats <bruceke...@gmail.com>
Subject Any other functionality missing from Tomcat 5.5.12 that relies on JSDK 5.0?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:00:57 GMT
Hi,
 Given the discussion on missing JSSE15SocketFactory because tomcat
5.5.12was build using JAVA
1.4, I am trying to determine if I need to rebuild the whole source tree
under JSDK 5.0 or just the missing JSSE15SocketFactory. In order to make
that judgement call, I need to understand if there is any other
functionality that is missing.
 Other than JSSE15SocketFactory, is there any other functionality missing
from tomcat 5.5.12 because it was build using JAVA 1.4?
 Bruce