tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Keats <bruceke...@gmail.com>
Subject Is the JSSE15SocketFactory class missing from the standard tomcat 5.5.12 binary distribution?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:45:07 GMT
Hi,
 I am trying to track down an issue with the lack of CRL support in tomcat
5.5.12. I turned on logging in
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsee.JSSEImplementation and low and behold, the
debug log on line 57 generated a ClassNotFoundException when trying to load
JSSE15SocketFactory. However, it was able to load the JSSE14SocketFactory
(which is in the same directory/classpath). Since it was able to load the
JSSE14SocketFactory, I assume this is not a class path issue.
 We are using tomcat 5.5.12 with JAVA 1.5.0_05.
 I checked the source distribution and the class is there. Is
JSSE15SocketFactory class not part of the standard binary distribution? Is
there a different JAR file I have to use? Is there a configuation option I
need? Do I need to rebuild the source using JAVA 1.5?
 Bruce