tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r332806 - in /tomcat/jasper/tc5.5.x: .classpath .project
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:35:17 GMT
Costin Manolache wrote:
> I'm confused - build.xml seems to checkout the real dirs, not current
> - I found no reference to current/ in build.xml

I think that makes two of us ;)
You are right. We could change build.xml to use current. I'll test
this and if it works, make the change. I am going to try and create a
new, clean TC5.5.x build environment. I'll try and iron out any
inconsistencies as I go.

> How are you making subclipse see the project ? Team->share doesn't do it for me.

I had to add https://svn.apache.org/asf/repos/tomcat to my list of
repositories in Subclipse SVN repository view. Once I did that, it all
just worked.

Mark