tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Repo clean up
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:36:21 GMT
Back we I was doing the SVN migration, a clean-up of our code base was
briefly mentioned. At the time, I said I would start a thread to
gather candidates for clean-up once the migration was complete. Since
the migration is complete, this is the thread.

I will post a question to the infra@ list to see what is the
recommended/official way of doing this. The options appear to be
delete it or move it. Since it is easily retrievable from a previous
tag, I see no reason not to just delete it.

I'll collate everyone's suggestions/comments into a single proposal in
a week or so.

To start the list off:
/tomcat/container/branches/tc4.1.x/jasper/

Mark