tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: tomcat source / eclipse project
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:35:20 GMT
Hey Mark,

I think we must correct the absolut Lib Paths  inside all .classpath.
Set a Eclipse Variable
to the base.path repository and use this jars instead.

+	<classpathentry kind="lib" path="D:/JavaDev/libs/commons-logging-1.0.4/commons-logging-api.jar"/>
+	<classpathentry kind="lib" path="D:/JavaDev/libs/mx4j-3.0.1/lib/mx4j.jar"/>

<<<<

I am not sure that all jar versions are correspond to the
build/build.properties.defaults. Example I use Ant 1.6.5.

Thanks
Peter