tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Darwin <...@darwinsys.com>
Subject Re: tomcat source / eclipse project
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:53:39 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:

> I have something like this for TC5 & TC4. I do keep the files up to
> date because I use them every time I look at Tomcat code.
>
> I need to migrate my development areas from the old CVS structure to
> the SVN set-up. Once I have updated my eclipse files, I'll add them to
> the repo.
>
> Anyone object to them being added directly under
> tomcat/container/tc5.5.x, tomcat/jasper/tc5.5.x etc?

They pretty well have to be there to work, right? So, please put them there.
I presume there's just a .project and a .classpath for each of a few
top-level
projects, right? These will be harmless to non-Eclipse users, and invisible
on platforms that support *NIX filename semantics, so I'd say +1 for them.

Thanks
Ian