tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tomcat source / eclipse project
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:33:42 GMT
I have something like this for TC5 & TC4. I do keep the files up to
date because I use them every time I look at Tomcat code.

I need to migrate my development areas from the old CVS structure to
the SVN set-up. Once I have updated my eclipse files, I'll add them to
the repo.

Anyone object to them being added directly under
tomcat/container/tc5.5.x, tomcat/jasper/tc5.5.x etc?

Mark