tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rewrite features
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:52:31 GMT
Hi,
Cool, I like it.  Two questions:

- Why the RewriteMap interface?  It does seem to add much over a normal Map,
and I doubt you're targeting JDK 1.1 compatibility ;)

- Seems like this could be easily done as a Filter instead of Valve.  The
lifecycle support would be a bit different, start -> init, stop -> destroy,
etc, but otherwise it doesn't seem like a stretch...

Yoav

http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/trunk/labs/jbossweb/src/share/classes/org/jboss/web/rewrite/

> Rémy

Yoav Shapira