tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r331062 - in /tomcat/sandbox/java/org/apache/coyote: ./ adapters/ standalone/
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 08:15:18 GMT
Actually (having spent way too much time in Gump-land recently :), Tomcat
depends on rhino in Gump.

What I'm looking for is a clear statement from the Tomcat PMC about MPL
compatibility.  Sorry about hijacking your commit for my agenda ;-).  It
looks like Christina can't contribute her code for BZ #36133.  However, it
looks like a fun project if I can do it myself.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Costin Manolache" <costin@gmail.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <dev@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: svn commit: r331062 - in
/tomcat/sandbox/java/org/apache/coyote: ./ adapters/ standalone/

I think cocoon is also using rhino, and few other projects - ant is
using it via BSF.

In any case - it is just an example, not required in any way - it's
easier to do some tests and experiments in a scripting language. The
build.xml file will just detect if js.jar is available and skip this
file otherwise ( nothing depends on the JsAdapter ).

Costin

On 11/5/05, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:

> [...]

(unencrypted) e-mail.