tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New repository org
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 03:28:18 GMT
Could we just move all in tomcat5.5 ( and HEAD ) into one repository (
say, tomcat ) ?

Like:

tomcat/
tomcat/catalina
tomcat/connectors
tomcat/jasper
tomcat/build ( or something else - jakarta-tomcat-5 is just the top
level build and utils )

There is little benefit those days in having 4 separate repos.

Costin