tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <>
Subject SVN
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:57:05 GMT
Can I just ask if the Tomcat subversion migration is now complete? If i were to want to obtain
the latest 5.5.x branch, would I just do so from /tomcat/current/5.5.x. Also, I presume the
build.xml script will have changed now? I wonder if someone might highlight a few steps/ant
targets for the new setup, and I will give it a shot and write a more formal help page,
Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474