tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New repository org
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:24:30 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> The Struts trick does what I want. I see magic things in the
> .svn/dir-props, but obviously I don't know how to set it up properly.
>
> Adding a "current" magic folder doing the same would be good, and I
> think you can add some "release/vX.Y.Z" folders as well.

I can set this up quite quickly. I'll start setting up the following.
If this isn't what we want we can always delete it and start again.

/tomcat
   /current
     /tc5.5.x
       /build
       /container
       /jasper
       /connector
       /servletapi
     /tc4.1.x
       /container
       /jasper
       /connector
       /servletapi
     /tc3.3.x
       /container
       /connector
       /servletapi

I'll make sure these link to the right branches

I can also add
/tomcat
   /release
     /tc5.5.12
       /build
       /container
       /jasper
       /connector
       /servletapi
     /tc5.5.11
       /build
       /container
       /jasper
       /connector
       /servletapi

etc although his will take a little bit of time to setup/script.

Mark