tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: New repository org
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:04:54 GMT
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
>>You can also look at how Struts is organized.  There, if you do:
>>  svn co  struts
>>You get all of the little bits and pieces all checked out to one place.
> That's pretty cool, especially when cutting out a new release.  Can we get
> something like that done?  Is it difficult to setup?

The Struts trick does what I want. I see magic things in the
.svn/dir-props, but obviously I don't know how to set it up properly.

Adding a "current" magic folder doing the same would be good, and I
think you can add some "release/vX.Y.Z" folders as well.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message