tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.com>
Subject Tomcat Bugs?
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:03:41 GMT
Greetings All

Does anyone know of bugs in the 5.5.9 release of Tomcat with regards to
recompiling Jsp's or incorrectly send SQL statements?

The reason I ask is, I do some development of Jsp's in Dreamweaver and
use the synchronization utility to synchronize my local files with the
files within Tomcat. Now, after having done this and refreshing the
page, or triggering the link, Tomcat still runs the old file. If I
delete everything from the work directory then it recompiles the Jsp and
shows the new Jsp.

Also, I have a .jsp file used a resource for SQL queries. Once a page is
run that calls one of these SQL queries, I continually get a SQL error
that some column was not found. However, if I run the exact same query
directly on the SQL server or via phpMyAdmin, the query executes
successfully without any error.

Any aware of these issues? Or is there something else that might be
causing these problems? Thank you in advance.

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please contact the sender and please delete all traces of this material from all
devices.