tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: CVS->SVN Schedule
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 01:17:10 GMT
On 10/2/05, Mark Thomas <> wrote:
> Mark Thomas wrote:
> > Mladen Turk wrote:
> >> Can somebody make a firm statement on the timings?
> >> 1. Until when (Date:Hour:Minute) commits could be done
> >> 2. Wen the CVS will be locked for commit (same format)
> This is now set for Wednesday 5th October 2005 at 8pm US Eastern time.
> It should be completed by 11pm US Eastern time.

All done :)

svn co
svn co jakarta-tomcat-jasper
svn co
svn co jakarta-tomcat-5

I'll keep checking email and the jira entry on and off tonight in case
there are problems. CVS is locked down, all commits should goto
tomcat-dev, Mark's modification scripts are all successfully run and
read/write is set to anyone in tomcat (in the asf-authorization file
that Remy can edit).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message