tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian O'Rourke <brianorou...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: FarmWarDeployer
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:54:29 GMT
Trying the dev list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian O'Rourke <brianorourke@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 26, 2005 1:37 PM
Subject: FarmWarDeployer
To: users@tomcat.apache.org

Hello,

Is FarmWarDeployer ready for use? I have played around with it a little but
have been unsuccessful so far. Is there any documentation of this that I
have missed? I haven't been able to figure out how context configuration is
done for this deployer, but I noticed some oddities - e.g. that the context
name is determined by the name of the war file. Is there a working set of
functionality that FarmWarDeployer handles now, or should I just stay away
from it altogether?

Thanks,
Brian O'Rourke