tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <>
Subject Re: New repository org
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:37:11 GMT
A big -1 to the reorg, since then it won't be possible to checkout Trunk
without also checking out all of the branches as well.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:55 AM
Subject: New repository org

Since the previous naming scheme has "jakarta" everywhere, I propose we
change it to (I'll do the updating of the build scripts): -> build -> connectors -> container -> jasper
-> servletapi

If I misunderstood about how Subversion should be used and this is not a
good way to organize things, let me know ;)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.