tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Servlet and JSP APIs have moved to subversion
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:39:02 GMT
I've taken a look at Hibernate's DocBook usage and it appears to cover most of what the Tomcat
documentation needs (chapters, paras, lists, code snippets, tables), but as you say, I will
experiment with a chapter or two and upload it somewhere for you to take a look, hopefully
it will be worthwhile ...

Will be in touch, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055